8503001f activesync 4.2
I have windows xp, outlook 2003 on the laptop; in the HP pda windows mobile 5.0 and I have installed activesync 4.2 but when I try to sync the emailpda with pc I obtain the error message: 8503301f and a pop-up about profile (what is the profile I have to change? In which way?) What I have to do?!?
September 28th, 2006 8:43pm

speedygonzals wrote: I have windows xp, outlook 2003 on the laptop; in the qtek 9100 pda windows mobile 5.0 and I have installed activesync 4.2 but when I try to sync the emailpda with pc I obtain the error message: 8503301f and a pop-up about profile (what is the profile I have to change? In which way?) What I have to do?!?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 9th, 2006 6:26pm

Seams like you have more than one profile on your outlook 2003. BEFORE ERASE ANY PROFILE PLEASE READ ALL THE POST First close your outlook and go to control panel,then sellect mail and press show profiles, erase the profiles that ar not on the combo box bellow on that screen. if you have more than one then the reason off the error is because you have synchronized the first time with one and now you are working with another by default. I work with diferent profiles, and I need to because the diferent profiles allows you to work, for instance, with one smtp server in your home and other in your office our with exchange server if the ISP are diferent. If you dont need more then one profle simple delete the ones that are not listed on the combobox as I mencioned above. regards
October 11th, 2006 11:57pm

I tried this method and I only show one profile. Outlook. Do i need to add other's?
October 13th, 2006 11:16pm

Well I sugest that ypu delete your current partnership and crate a new one.
October 13th, 2006 11:35pm

Hi, I tried to solve the problem deleting the other profiles but the error message didn't change...Do you have other ideas? Thanks in advance. Best Regards
October 30th, 2006 7:55pm

I need to delete the parner ship and create a new one.
October 30th, 2006 9:05pm

I tried to delete all the profile and create a new one but the result is the same....
October 31st, 2006 6:07pm

In your activesync go to file then click delete mobile device. After this conect your device again. should result. PC
October 31st, 2006 7:00pm

Thanks a lot! Now it is working!!! Best Regards Stefano
November 6th, 2006 6:06pm

I am with ActivSync 4.1 but I have the same message 8503001F. My other problem is that by updating outlook (for tsome reasons) I have lost the most updated calendar and contacts ...so the only up-to-date contacts and calendar are on my PocketPC. when I try to "delete mobile device." I get the message that says that I might lose everything on my PocketPC. So I am scared that I can lose everything. Any idea? thanks
December 1st, 2006 12:58am

I was getting this same error code and used your suggestion to delete the device. Worked perfect. Just wanted to say thanks.
December 17th, 2006 4:11am

Had this error was getting me quite annoyed. Did the 'ole disconnect (delete)device and add new partnership. And its all working now it'll allow my MDA Vario to sync everything including the all mighty contacts.... Thanks for all the help people.
January 3rd, 2007 1:18am

OH THANK YOU!!! Finally after tons of tries deleting the device on the activesync did the trick. Thanks for the help! JC.
January 19th, 2007 8:20am

Hey, sorry I bring it up again. I also encountered this annoying error, so if I want to delete the current partnership between the PC and the mobile devic I have to click "file"->"Delete Mobile Device"? And once I do it, does it delete all information from the device itself, or does it only remove the partnership so I can create a new one (which is what I want to do)?Thanks,
January 23rd, 2007 10:13am

I also need to know what this Delete Mobile Device really does. I have all my info current on my handheld and need to update Outlook.
January 24th, 2007 6:46am

I got the same error and tried the trick. It worked well!(Thanks Nasquack) All info in my PDA mobilekeep intact! (I took the risk actually, because I don't know how to back up data in my device). aslan
February 1st, 2007 11:43am

I have seen this error occur when you create a partnership before Outlook is installed. Then when you install outlook and try to sync, you get that error. Apparently this isn't a tested scenario.
February 25th, 2007 2:33am

Hi Schurrus,don't worry, it will not delete the entries of the mobile device, although it says it. At least it didn't on my device. The next time you do a sync it will create a new partner ship and will ask you if the entries should be replaced or combined. All of my contacts are still there.
April 18th, 2007 2:14pm

Thank you! I was hang problems as well adn this post ot me up and going!
June 15th, 2007 6:23pm

Worked for me too! Can't thank you enough!!!
June 15th, 2007 9:58pm

I had the same Problem. After creating an new Partnership it's working now.
June 29th, 2007 10:53am

I love all you guys who replied to this. Had the same problem, after number of tries, deleting, uninstalling, reinstalling, I finally have my contacts syncronized. LOVE YOU ALL AGAIN. I had only one profile in outlook. I deleted that, but still faced the same error. I uninstalled ActiveSync, created the outlook profileand reinstalled activesync. Walllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Working perfectly now.
July 11th, 2007 2:05pm

Thank you very much. I have been looking for a solution all day. This is the first one that works.
July 28th, 2007 2:47am

Just wanted to say thank you for being out there. Many days and headaches with active sync and outlook, and your advice solved it all! removing and adding again. THANKS!
August 10th, 2007 10:25pm

I have to delete my profiles as it didn't work by choosing a different one. But my calendar and all contacts are on my mobile device. When I go to delete my mobile device, I get a message that says information will be deleted. Will it stay on my mobile and then sync with my pc or do I loose everything?
August 15th, 2007 1:29am

Okay, I should have read all the way to the bottom like I was told - I deleted and set up a new profile and it worked! You guys and gals are great. NOW, for my next delema - how do I sync my mobile to my laptop as well?
August 15th, 2007 1:52am

hey man.......nice job, now I hope you can help me telling me how to do in order to configure my htc tytn to connect with my work and home, two accounts without the code 8503001F.
August 17th, 2007 4:37am

Thank you Nasquack, it solved all my problems. Usefull thread!
August 23rd, 2007 1:57pm

Deleting the Ativesyn Partnership worked for me too.... I now have everything sync'd and moving along with life.... what a frustration!!! Don't google search the error message... just google search this dude's name... Take'r EZ
October 13th, 2007 3:43pm

It allowed me to resync but .... I lost ALL my contacts...It's a huge issue for me as I have no other backup.Is there anyway to get it back ?Thank you in advance.
October 14th, 2007 12:29am

Jst wanted to say thnx. worked for me as well.
November 14th, 2007 6:25pm

Don't DELETE MOBILE DEVICE!!!! I did this and lost ALL my phone numbers. I am so mad right now. GRRRRRRRRRR
November 24th, 2007 6:56pm

dude are u numb or something, there is a setting in active sync "desktop computer settings, there is a scrolldown menu, check it out
January 2nd, 2008 10:30am

Nasquack and all,have you found any solution for different profiles? I use both of them in different offices accordantly.DoesanybodyknowhowtoswitchprofileinpdaormakesyncwithonePCanddifferentOutlookprofiles?
January 5th, 2008 4:44pm

how do i create a new partnership
January 8th, 2008 12:02am

This procedure worked on my T-mobile Dash phone with ActiveSync 4.5.Thank you!
January 20th, 2008 4:56am

I was having the same problems and this fixed it. Thanks!
March 31st, 2008 9:38pm

I had to reinstall Outlook. Now, when I plug in to Active Sync my smart phone it gives this 8503001f error: Cannot sync w Outlook, ...different profile was previously used...password protected...Only one "Outlook" profile listed in Control Panel. Help??
April 1st, 2008 12:02am

Great, removing partnership (when disconnectd) worked - also for update of Outlook :-)
May 11th, 2008 2:40am

Nasquack wrote: In your activesync go to file then click delete mobile device. After this conect your device again. should result. PC I have recently upgraded my office software. By doing this I have been lead to many problems with Activesync and Outlook. Either way, this helped ease my sync issue with outlook. Thank you so much. Lets hope I can figure everything else out! Oh, and if done right.... you should not lose any contact information as they are on your phone. All your deleting is your device.
May 22nd, 2008 10:12am

i got a blackjackII a month ago and finally decided to take advantage of the features.when i activeaync i get the same error, nothing has worked so far. and i'd like t sign up for the outlook but i have no idea how to set that up evenneed major help
July 25th, 2008 8:36am

Mayank Seth Thank you guys, deleting both outlook profile and mobile device and re-creating both solved the issue. It gave me some password protetion error but when I chose to sync only calander, it worked fine. My setup is: Windows XP (office), outlook 2003 using domino connector to connect to office lotus notes for sync all my meetings etc. Thanks a ton guys.
October 7th, 2008 5:45am

This worked for me, also.But deleting the device connection and recreating it deleted all my contacts, calendar and tasks on my phone. Luckily, I've created a backup just for this case right before, with SPB Backup 15 day trial. After disconnecting the phone, recovery from backup, restart and syncing again, I finally had all things synced with outlook.dartrax
February 25th, 2009 12:35pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics