70-290 Practice Tests
Hi, In addition to stydying and working on Server 2003, can anyone tell me where there may be some good free practice tests for Server 2003 70-290. I found one with 15 practice questions but am looking for more. There are many that offer practice tests for a price but I'm not sure which ones are really good or not. Also, some others offer free sample practice tests that are lousy. Thanks Steve Steven Jussif
March 25th, 2011 3:14pm

Hello, if you use the Microsoft books for learning the CD contains a prractise test.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 25th, 2011 3:26pm

Hi, As this issue is related to trainning and test, I suggest discussing it in our Training and Certification forum. They are the best resource to answer your question. Thanks. Training and Certification http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/CertGeneral/threads BrentPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
March 28th, 2011 4:19am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics