2012 Sharepoint Web Portal Completed Activities piling up

Hi All,

Has anyone been able to modify SCSM 2012 Sharepoint Web portal to only show activities that are in progress?

It is showing all pending, skipped and completed activities which will fill up a users web portal fairly quickly.

Regards

John

July 7th, 2012 10:46am

Does anyone know if there is a fix coming for this in next release? With the amount of approvals and manual activities our users have the web portal could be nearly unusuable if you have to scroll 10 pages to see whats in progress now.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 16th, 2012 1:21pm

Anyone else waiting on a fix for this?
September 19th, 2012 5:24pm

I think it will not be "fixed" because it's by design.
September 19th, 2012 6:56pm

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for you comments, i really hope that this is no way by design, just a lack of a query to not show closed requests.

After 6 months our users could have 100's on activities and have to click next so many times to find any in progress activities!

Or else our users wont be using the web portal and just use the exchange connector for their approvals.

Fingers crossed someone has the sense to adjsut this, a simple - if parent request = closed, dont show option to turn on would fix my problems!

September 20th, 2012 10:33am

Hi John, my company is now experiencing the same - agreed this is poor as they have to go through pages to get of completed activities to get to it.

There is a second problem, when you go to the My Activities section on the portal it always opens with the Activities ahowing as Type instead of Status.

If it opened by Status at least you would see the pending activities at the top and wouldn't need to scrioll through pages of completed activities.

So as a workaround would anyone know how to open the Activities part with Status rather the Type highlight at the top of the page

December 18th, 2013 4:24pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics