2008 R2 TS, Mandatory Profile And Redirected
Hi; for a long time we are using at our firm 2003 TS with mandatory profile.and users on roaming profile. Now with 2008 R2 i did start to upgrade all my servers includes TS's.Before there 3 diffrent 2003 TS,but now with Virtual 2 2008 TS server with Roadbalanced. everythings ok until user profiles.Cuz on 2003 TS i was set my users on TS on allowed to reach to Documents. We dont want them to use desktops on TS. It was easy. After 2008 we decided start to use redirect profiles on users only documents desktops and favorites.on 2003 TS wth mandatory profiles registry i was able set their default profile to see only documents (with shell folders registry) It was working perfect. But now i cant do that on my 2008 TS servers.either both redirection (documents and desktop) works or not works. If i choose from Loop Back policy Replace selection both doesnt works it turs back with an error when u tired to reach documents access denied.Or if i choose Merge from loop back policy everythings works but thier also redirected desktop connects.i tried almost everythings which from my earlier knowledges.but nada i cant reach to my goal.did try block inheritance of my Ts servers OUs from upper levels. did try mandatory profiles registry,did try with and without loop back policy.non of them was works.IS there any way to that? to let my users reach thier redirected documents but not to thier desktops on TS with mandatory profile? thanks for your time answer from now on.( dont know why font was changed sorry about it) Regards...Sayglar
June 24th, 2012 6:36am

I would have ask here. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/winserverTS/threads Thanks
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 24th, 2012 12:01pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics