1332: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.
Hi guys, I'm using the Russian Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise(LOCRUSCLN), with a local user named "abc" and my DC is English Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise,(LOCDC) I have a domain admin account named 'Matt', and I use this account log on LOCRUSCLN, I disabled UAC, and try to do "runas /user:abc cmd" or "runas /user:LOCDC\Matt cmd", but failed, whatever any program or any account, I can't run as it. I didn't know any Russian, and I don't know how to type them in, and I tried to copy local admin account "м", and translated my password to Russin by using google translate service, and use them to do run as, still not works, :( any one can help me ??? Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601] Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\asttest>net users User accounts for \\LOCRUSCLN ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- abc ????????????? ????? The command completed successfully. C:\Users\Matt>runas /user:abc cmd Enter the password for abc: Attempting to start cmd as user "LOCRUSCLN\abc" ... RUNAS ERROR: Unable to run - cmd 1332: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. C:\Users\Matt>
September 8th, 2011 10:31am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics