Despite attempting nearly every solution available here, I have been unable to get the search function to work in Outlook 2010 despite it previously working a couple of months ago. This includes searches for terms in the email, the email subject, or the sender. Likewise, it neither works for 'Current Folder' searches or 'All Mail Items'. I'm using Outlook for two different exchange accounts.Things that I have attempted:
- There is no option to uncheck Outlook as suggested in the post below.
- I have tried rebuilding the index to no avail. Using the updated 'Restore Defaults' procedure at the end of this post also did not do anything.
- I have deleted the entire ost file and had Outlook redownload it.
- I have ensured that the Windows Features "Indexing Service" and "Windows Search" are both enabled.
- I have restarted my computer and given it enough time for the re-index/download to take place.