Is there some other setting that needs to be enabled so Outlook will log the incoming messages as well?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Which account type is the user using? IMAP, POP or Exchange?
Ive tested in my environment and I didnt find anything about incoming message in my log files, either. I think it wont log the incoming messages in the log files.
But, we can help the user troubleshoot the not receiving emails issue, please follow the steps below:
1. Logon in Web mail and check if the user can receive emails there. If still no emails in Webmail, please contact your ISP or mail administrator to get further support.
2. Check if the user has properly setup the incoming server.
3. Clicking Send/Receive button on the Ribbon to manually check for new emails.
4. Does the user use any virus scanner? If so, please disable the virus scanner completely to check the result.
5. If possible, please create a new mail profile in the control panel to check the result
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support