I recently installed Exchange 2013 to our domain.
The problem i'm facing is that any scan to email document gets delivered as the following :
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Type: application/pdf; name="20130220090448407.pdf"
And it goes on for this for a couple hundred more lines.
I have tested the following
Scanning to any email address outside my domain, work 100%
Any scanner sending mail-to-pdf from outside my organization it get delivered as above
I have changed smtp servers to our ISP and that also delivered as abve
I change the sending address of scan-to-mail machine to gmail account, also delivered as above, but to my non domain email address it works perfectly