Calendar publishing in Exchange 2013, Can’t get events for one or more calendars
I am having issues with an Exchange 2013 environment and calendar publishing. We need to publish several calendars for public access, When we publish a calendar it all seems to work ok but when you try and view the calendar via the URL is generates you can see no events. You get a little ! in the top left with "Cant get events for one or more calendars" the site loads fine and you can browse the calendar but its empty. <o:p> </o:p> I have checked all permissions on the calendars in question and they are all set to give "Public" full access. The sharing policy is set to allow publishing of calendars to anonymous domains If you add the calendar to outlook it works fine and you can see all the events so I dont think its a policy or permission issue. <o:p> </o:p> Anyone managed to get this working in Exchange 2013 or seen this error before? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike s.
February 25th, 2013 11:26am

Hi Mike, This is a quick note to let you know that we are performing research on this issue.Frank Wang TechNet Community Support
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 26th, 2013 2:21am

We are having the same issue. The only odd thing is, the automatic URL send you to http://, while we only have https:// enabled. But calendar view is fine, just as mentioned above, it can't retrieve any objects and showing the little "!". When loading the ics file and opening in a text editor, events are there. First I tried to follow those steps, but they seem not necessary, as I didn't get as far as checking the ics file... which I did due to Mikes post. Thanks Patrick
February 26th, 2013 6:26pm

Thanks Frank. i look forward to your input once you have done your research. Its nice to know i am not the only one with this issue. i did also notice this URL always pointing to http. I tried the https version of the site but it doesn't help the issue.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 27th, 2013 5:43am

Hi Frank, Sorry to chase but i wondered if you had any luck looking in to this issue ?
March 11th, 2013 5:59am

Hi Frank Would like to Check regarding the above mentioned issue. Any conclusion? Any thing else is pending? Cheers Aravind
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 24th, 2013 1:13am

Hi, I can confirm on our server, the the problem with the "!" was solved with CU1 update. But we had done a new install directly from the CU1 Setup, so not sure if the update alone solves it, or if the new setup did. The only thing that remains is, that the link is published with http://SERVER/owa/calendar.... While we only have https:// accepted. This means, before sending someone the link, you have to modify it. Thanks Patrick
April 24th, 2013 8:35am

Hi I tested in my labs and checked with my team-mates here. Observation: Whenever i have the Anonymous sharing in the policy, the URL generated is http and not the https Cheers Aravind
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 9th, 2013 1:19am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics