User Profile -- Last Log Entry  - The Parameter is Incorrect
HII see an error in the SharedServices Provider serction under UserProfile . It says LAST LOG Entry : The Parameter is IncorrectThis happened after i turned on search setting and Crawling . Is this anything to worry about ? what is this error message mean?Satis
July 24th, 2009 6:29pm

I am experiencing the same issue - were you able to determine a solution or root cause?Thanks.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 15th, 2009 6:55pm

I am experiencing the same issue - were you able to determine a solution or root cause?Thanks. I'm having the EXACT same problem also. We have tried everything short of rebuilding the SSP which in this case would be on the painful side as this is a client facing farm with MANY top-level Site Collections.If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or even horror stories, please throw it out there. We applied SP2 on 9/12 and the logs show that the import ran the morning of the the 12th, but the process should've kicked off again on the 13th (WELL after the Change Window was closed and put to rest) but its been enumerating ever since. ANY words of ANY kind are appreciated! Tech Info: Sp2 April Cumltv, Two Server Farm A)WFE B)WFE, Everything Else (A is strong but B is a BEAST). We have no third-party or inhouse features,code,webparts,etc that touch anything in the farm much less the SSPJake WildsClient/Server AnalystThanks in advance!
October 1st, 2009 3:24am

I have the same issue as well.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 18th, 2010 10:13pm

Has anyone had any luck with this problem? Normo
June 3rd, 2010 9:59am

I've got this same issue and I want to try BlackRommel's solution, but all I have to test on is our Production environment. We don't have a Test environment available to us at this time. Has anyone tried BlackRommel's solution with successfull results? I want to make absolutely sure I don't hose production. I know we should have a test environment so we could test this ourselves, but we don't right now. Anyway, looking for someone to validate BlackRommel's solution.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 28th, 2010 2:30am

I have tried BlackRommel's solution and it works for me. I have proposed it as the solution.
November 3rd, 2010 3:07pm

I've also had this same error on 2 environments - the first being our 'production' environment, and the second being a new envirnoment that will be replacing our production environment next year. BlackRommel's solution works perfectly.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 22nd, 2010 12:56am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics