- Edited by R.Godavari Tuesday, May 26, 2015 1:01 PM
Can you please try to change Start Options to Manual and then see if it appears.
Or try to re-publish your workflow.
For this issue, I recommend to check the things below for narrowing down the issue scope:
1. As it is a list workflow, please make sure that All has been selected when viewing the workflows for the list in Workflow Settings.
2. As the workflow is set to start when an item is created, please create a list item list to see if the workflow can be started.
3. Create another workflow on another list to see if the issue still occurs.
4. Clear SharePoint Designer cache and then check if the workflow exists in designer. If it exists, then republish it; if not, please create another workflow on the same list and then compare the results.
In workflow settings it is not visible........
For every List I have created in that subsite has the same Issue...Workflow is not getting associated
I have cleared cache also
This issue may be due to corrupted installation of SharePoint Designer.
Please uninstall SharePoint Designer and reboot the server. After that reinstall SharePoint Designer to see if the issue still occurs.
Here is a similar thread for your reference: