SLD 2.0
I user created some SLD in SCOM console. When we try to add them to the sharepoint site it doesnt work. The user is the admin for the SCOM could there be some issue with permission . Note : all other SLD ehen added to the site show up fine. I donet see any logs as described in http://blogs.technet.com/b/jonathanalmquist/archive/2010/04/10/service-level-dashboard-2-0-an-error-has-occurred-view-the-logs-for-more-information.aspx Attached is the image for error. All other SLD when selected show fine in the sharepoint site .
April 26th, 2012 6:38am

Anyone have some idea on this. I have checked the service level Objective detail report and service level tracing Summary report and both show the data fine, But when i add the SLO to the Sharepoint site it doesnt work. No errors in the logs for SLD , Not sure what is wrong. I have already followed this: Login with Administrator privileges on WSS 3.0 machine. b. Open ..\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\virtualdirectories\51918\web.config file Search for callstack = False Change to callstack = true Search for customerror=on Change to customerror=off c. Execute the Dashboard.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 28th, 2012 3:56am

Hi there, Have a read through these blog posts and verify that you have configured your WSS 3.0 security settings in a similar fashion: http://kevingreeneitblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/scom-dashboards-intro.html Generally the error that you are getting is related to permissions and if you confirm they are configured as in my posts, then hopefully you should be up and running in no time! Kevin.
May 1st, 2012 9:05am

This is most likely beacuse of permissions check this blog http://sharepointgeorge.com/2010/installing-sharepoint-2010-privilege-service-accounts/  ~Cheers, Rohit Kochher
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 1st, 2012 10:13am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics