My current System is SCCM 2007 SP2 R2 in native mode on central server ( Server 2008 Enterprise SP2 32bit). Addition to that we have child primary site and IBCM server (in DMZ) also. My plan is to move current central server to new hardware by keeping child primary server and IBCM server without any change. I will use same Host name and Ip address on new setup. We are going to take backup of old server and restore on new server.
1.can we use same license?
2. Can we keep same certificates(PKI) or we need to create new certificates?
3. How to move Packages and collections?
4. All database will be migrate to new server?
5. Is there any setting need to be done on client side after new server is up?
Please provide me step by step process.
- Edited by Chandu_Soft Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:16 AM