We have an established ConfigMgr 2012 R2 CU3 environment with several Primaries and management points already active. These were all installed manually using the CM Console.
I am now trying to add additional Management Points using Powershell using the command:
Add-CMManagementPoint -enablessl -sitecode "ABC" -sitesystemservername "MPservername.domain.com" -allowdevice -clientconnectiontype internetandintranet -generatealert -verbose
- The PS completes without error, the MPSetup.log and MPControl.log indicate all is well once the setup completes
- The MP appears as a component under the Server when viewing in the console
- The IIS logs show clients communicating fine and the CM component Status monitor is all green with no errors showing in the status message
- A Get-CMManagementPoint returns fine showing all the same details as other working MP's
However if I try to view the properties of the Management Point from the console, the console will error
If I click Continue it will open the properties but they don't appear correctly. The "sitedatabase" tab is missing and the mobile device and generate alert boxes aren't selected. If I click Quit the then console crashes.
So everything appears to be working, except for being able to view the actual properties through the console.
- Edited by Scott Williams - IP1 Friday, November 28, 2014 6:06 AM