Erroneous site server name in System Status node
Hi there,Quick question - in the System Status node of the admin console, I can see that for one site, the site server name appears incorrectly for each component, then each component is shown again with the correct server name. As far as I can see, only the status messages from the correctly named server are being updated, but I'd like to eliminate the old name from the console if at all possible - I have checked both names and I know for sure which is valid.Thanks in advance.
October 22nd, 2009 7:46am

As this thread has been quiet for a while we will be changing the issue type to General Discussion. If you wish to return to this question you can go ahead and change the type back to Question. Then you can edit your initial post and change the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue has been resolved, wed love to hear your solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems. Thanks!
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 29th, 2009 1:39pm

Hi,Never had the issue resolved, but then it's not too high priority (I have finished the project.)Not sure how the name was listed like that, I suppose the computer was re-named at some point. Looking at the last time and date for the wrong server name, they were further in the past, so I guess they weren't active in any way.Thanks for the replies.
November 2nd, 2009 9:17am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics