Hello everyone, i want to set up a Disater recovery site for Exchange 2007 enviornemnt, So need to know about CAS and HUB Server Roles, in case of disastor CAS and HUb can be used for mail routing and client connections (For mailbox SCR, i am
aware of ) you please help me with the steps which is required to build a CAS and HUb transport server. if any one has deployed at DR pls help with the steps ... Thanks
For CAS server role
1. I need to run the 1st role with cas server
2. need to mentioned the current webmail.domain address.
3. complete the setup.
4. Export the SAN certificate for CAS Server from existing CAS server and then imported to the secondary cas server at DR site while enabling the IIS services.
Is anything else also i need to enable or setup for CAS.
For New HUB Transport Server at DR Site
1. INstall HUB role.
2. Install SAN certificate and enable it for SMTP
3. One send connector - From existing Primary DC to Secondary DC (DR site)
4. Another Send Connector From Secondary HUB Server to INternet -
5. Another Receive Conector - From internet to New HUB transport server at DR site